Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Yuck

Not much to report except that I feel so unbelieveably yucky. It's like a bad hangover that won't go away mixed with a little bit of the flu and sometimes sea-sickness mixed into too. I haven't actually thrown up at all. I just feel generally miserable all the time. If the baby is healthy, it will ALL be worth it come New Year's. This little one is definitely giving me the worst time yet. Hopefully that's a good sign.

In the past 14 months, I have been pregnant a total of 5-7 months (depending on if you count the first month of each pregnancy) and I have yet to make it out of the first trimester so all I know of pregnancy is discomfort followed by heartache. To anyone out there who loved pregnancy - I hate you right now. :) And I am hoping my opinion of pregnancy changes in the near future!

Our next appointment is tomorrow afternoon at 4p.m. Keep your fingers and toes and arms and legs crossed!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope everything goes smoothly at today's appointment and you get another picture of your little one. According to my app, it says our babies are the size of a green olive.
    Good description too on the sea sick feeling. I thought I was just still trying adjust from getting off of the boat. I'm sure it's just him/ her letting me know they're in there though :)

    ReplyDelete