One of the most difficult things about miscarriage is watching other pregnancies progress, seeing babies born, and seeing the new parents falling in love with their kids. It's painful. So, although I am pregnant and healthy now, I'm always scared that I will lose this baby and once again be on the sidelines watching my friends experience what I want so badly. The babies due near my due dates are hardest to watch. And guess what? I have FOUR friends due in December. FOUR! Well, one is actually due January 1st, one day after our 12/31 due date.
This year will be so much fun if I get to experience pregnancy with 4 girlfriends this summer and fall! But the alternative scares the &%^$ out of me. I can't imagine going through what I went through last year all over again. I'm so hopeful for the future right now, but I'm also so scared.
No comments:
Post a Comment