I have several random thoughts I want to mention and I'm too lazy this morning to compose well written paragraphs, so I'm going with bullets today.
I felt pretty bad again yesterday. This time it was a headache that was pounding all day. I finally took some Tylenol at lunch and that made me really nauseous. I'm still hoping that I won't feel bad as often as before since I did get a break for several days. And like I've been saying, if things keep going well, it's more than worth it!
I realized last night that if we're going to use 12/31 as the "official" due date, then I enter a new week on Fridays instead of Saturdays. It really doesn't make much difference but it means that I'm 10 weeks / 6 days today and will be 11 weeks tomorrow. Woo Hoo!
UPS tracking tool says my fetal doppler monitor will be here today. Some people have asked me about it, so if you want more information, here is the site I am using to rent the monitor.
I have been trying really hard not to read too much about pregnancy and the baby lately in order to stay more detached and guarded. I've already read too many books so I know what's going on in there anyway. But I thought that some of you may find the weekly progress interesting, so here is a link to some information about week 10.
I'm so nervous, excited, and scared about today's appointment!!! I will post an update this afternoon, hopefully with an ultrasound picture of a healthy growing baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment