I can't believe we're almost to 12 weeks. I thought it would never get here! I was planning to wait until the official end of the first trimester (some books say 13 weeks, other say 14 weeks) to share the news with the world but if everything is okay at our 12 week appointment, I'll probably go ahead and tell everyone. I don't want people to start asking me if they notice my expanding waistline. In the morning it doesn't look that different, but by evening I look 4 months pregnant! Then the next morning, it's gone again. I know it's just bloating because I actually lost a pound this week.
Other than the bloating, I've been feeling okay. I've had a few more throwing-up incidents but not as much overall nausea, headaches that come and go all day long, and my emotions are all over the place. I listen to the heartbeat at least once a day and that always puts a smile on my face. :)
This is such great news. I totally understand how you feel about the doppler. I'd be doing the same thing too. I'm keeping you and Kyle in my prayers.
ReplyDelete