Is pregnancy brain a real condition? Depends on who you ask. If you ask me, the answer is YES. In the last month I went to the wrong location for a birthday party and double booked myself more than once only to remember at the last minute or sometimes not at all. It's terrible. I hate the fact that I'm so unreliable all of the sudden. I have to start writing down everything!
C-sections really aren't that bad! Just a few more days in the hospital. I had two c-sections, but then again my husband is the type that loves to watch operations - so he thought it was so cool to be right in there watching the Dr's do their thing. You will do great either way (and c-section baby's are pretty when they come out!) ok - I am biased.
ReplyDeleteIt is TOTALLY real! And, it apparently lasts the rest of your life b/c 2 years later I feel like I still have it! :)
ReplyDelete