Friday, October 29, 2010

31 Week Update

Only two more months until we get to meet Charlie!

Here's what is going on this week:
  • I worked in the office a lot this week so I've had lots of swelling in my ankles and feet. Kyle actually said they were the biggest he had seen them so far.
  • As long as I wear the braces on my wrists, I don't have the issues with pain and numbness in my hands at night. If I forget them, I wake up with numb hands and put them on. I've actually been sleeping okay other than that. YAY!
  • Several first trimester discomforts have suddenly reappeared; mostly headaches and nausea in the afternoons. YUK!
  • My appetite has finally calmed down a little bit.
  • Charlie is making his presence known! I got nervous last night (again) because he was kicking and wiggling so much. I kept imagining that the umbilical cord was choking him and he was wiggling to get free. Today he's been much more calm. He's always the most active when I'm alone with him. No one else has really been able to see how active he is because whenever other people are around, he gets quiet and still.
  • Kyle and I went to our first birthing class last night. We signed up for a class at the hospital that is four weeks long, once a week, from 7:00-9:30 p.m. It's called Short & Sweet. I don't know what's short about 10 hours worth of class, but that's what they call it. Kyle enjoyed it. I just wanted it to end. I was tired and I didn't find it that informative. To be honest I'm kind of dreading the rest of them, but I have to appreciate Kyle's enthusiasm and desire to learn about the process. I wish I could send him to the class without me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment