After a fun date with Kyle on Friday night, I woke up and went to Stephanie's house (Kyle's sister) for my family baby shower. Everyone was so sweet and so excited about Charlie. Stephanie did a great job putting everything together and my Mom made all kinds of delicious brunch food (my favorite)!
Mmmm...cupcakes
Maddie made these cute decorations using pens and tissue paper.
Maddie made these cute decorations using pens and tissue paper.
More decorations and presents for Charlie
Can you guess how old I am in these pictures? This was a hard game.
The winner got 5 of them right!

Everyone looking at the poster and making their guesses.
Maddie and I
Revealing the answers of the pictures.
Maddie made this beautiful blanket for Charlie. I know it will be his favorite.

My "Aw, how cute" face
Memaw and I talking after the shower

It was too much fun for one day. I was exhausted!
Thanks again to Steph, Maddie, my Mom and everyone who came.
Charlie and I felt very loved and we had a wonderful time!








No comments:
Post a Comment