Everything went well at the doctor this morning. Charlie is head down now and chances are he won't turn so that's good news. I go back on November 8th.
I've had some swelling again because I've been in the office every day lately. And I've had some terrible leg cramps in the middle of the night. But my back is still holding up great, which is surprising to me. I'm really thankful for that!
I've had some swelling again because I've been in the office every day lately. And I've had some terrible leg cramps in the middle of the night. But my back is still holding up great, which is surprising to me. I'm really thankful for that!
Kyle and I are looking forward to a fun date night tonight. We're going to dinner at Buckhead Diner and then to see one of our favorite comedians, Daniel Tosh, at the Tabernacle. It's going to be a great day!
YAY! So excited to be able to count down soon with single digit weeks! Right around the corner and our little ones will be here!
ReplyDeleteAbout the leg cramps, mine have been horrible too. "They" say if you have half a banana with a glass of milk before bed, that'll help. I only do that combo a few times a week and it seems to work. It's just a habit I need to get into for the rest of this pregnancy.
Have fun tonight!!!