Saturday, October 1, 2011

Back to the Zoo

Since it is finally cooling off a little in Atlanta, Charlie and I made a trip to the Zoo this week. It was the first time we had been there in several months and Charlie was much more interested in the animals than he had been in the past. He still enjoyed watching all the kids too.


We made sure to visit the gorillas and the orangutans. They were very playful and were hanging out really close to the people. We even got to see a tiny gorilla baby hanging on it's Mom. 


We took a quick break for lunch and some puffs.


And then it was off to see the zebras and giraffes.


Before we left I wanted to get a picture with both of us. I tried one myself first.


But then I decided I better ask someone for help. So a nice man took this one for us.


It was a quick trip, but enough to wear out Charlie. He slept the whole way home. (Which was a long way since Mommy took a wrong turn and ended up taking a detour past Turner field and Georgia State on my way back to the interstate!)

No comments:

Post a Comment