Kyle has a project going on in Lexington, KY and last week Charlie and I went with him on a business trip. On Wednesday afternoon, we left home and started the drive up. Charlie took a nap soon after we left and then I climbed in the back to play with him until he had enough and we stopped for dinner in Knoxville.
Mommy let me OUT of this car!
After dinner it was about 8:00 when we were back on the road with only 2 hours left (we thought). Thankfully Charlie fell asleep quickly because about 30 minutes later the traffic came to a complete stop. We searched the internet on our phones and found out there was a landslide about a mile ahead of us. We didn't move for over an HOUR! I took this picture while we were waiting.
Needless to say we were exhausted when we finally reached Lexington just before midnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment