This was a big week for Charlie. He is officially one month old now!
- January 22nd was the anniversary of our second miscarriage. It's incredible how far we've come in the past year. Last year was one of the saddest birthdays I ever had. This year I am so thankful for all our blessings. What a difference a year can make!
- Night time has been up and down this week. Charlie slept in his room successfully for two nights, but then we regressed the past 2 nights and he ended up sleeping on my chest for a few hours and that was it. I am SO tired right now!
- Charlie is VERY close to smiling. He smiles in his sleep and when he has gas but he also comes so close to smiling sometimes when you can tell that he's happy. It's so sweet.
- Now that he is getting older and bigger, he and I have been getting out more and more. We've been out to visit friends, to run errands, to visit Kyle at work, and out to dinner for my birthday. We're planning our return to church this Sunday!
- Today was Charlie's one month check up. He is now 8 pounds, 14 ounces and 21" long. That's 2 pounds and 2 inches more than he was at birth. He's a healthy growing boy!
My view of Charlie in the rearview mirror
Ready to go out in the cold and rain
Jackie loves her Charlie
Reminder: Don't take my paci!
I LOVE baby boy overalls
Celebrating Mom's birthday - Charlie slept through the whole thing
One month Doctor visit
Charlie loves to roll from his tummy to his back. Whenever I try to get him to spend time on his tummy, he rolls onto his back. Here's a video to show you what I mean:
WOW!! GO, Charlie, GO!! That's awesome that he's rolling over that well!
ReplyDeleteHe's so strong and healthy and amazing!!!!! I love you guys!!!
ReplyDelete