Charlie has been focusing on patterns and toys a lot more lately so I got out a play mat for him. I figured he was still to young for it but he loved it! Before I even layed him on it to look at the toys, I put him on his tummy for a minute to help him get out some gas. But he saw the toys and didn't want to wait. He held his head up and looked around at it, amazed.
Once on his back, he stared at each part of it for a while.
But his favorite part was the big yellow mirror. He LOVES mirrors.
Charlie really broke in the mat when he peed out his diaper and all over the mat so Mommy got to take it apart and throw it in the washing machine. Hopefully it will last longer next time. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment