Friday, January 9, 2015

More Hilarious Holly

Holly continues to keep us entertained with her crazy personality. Here are some examples of the things she has said and done recently:

  • Driving down the road, she yelled out from her carseat, "Excuse me! I burped!"
  • After seeing a bird, she said, "Mommy, birdies love me."
  • She decided to call me Carey instead of Mommy for a few days. She still does it when we are around other kids who call me Miss Carey. 
  • Her favorite phrase is "something else". She uses it correctly and ALL THE TIME. It seems harmless, but it is actually very annoying because it's basically her way of complaining. When Kyle and I watch TV, she point to it and says, "something else!" When putting dinner on the table, "No Mommy, something else." When she is finished with whatever she is doing, "Mommy, something else?"
  • She also loves to say "me" in place of mine or my turn. Everything is "ME". Like when she does something she thinks is impressive, she says, "Ta Da, Me!" 
  • Yesterday she ran around the house saying "Oh yeah! Oh yeah!"
  • One night when Kyle and Charlie were at a basketball game, I took her shopping with me. We had already been to a few stores and were on our way back to the car when we passed a shoe store. I ran in and quickly decided they didn't have what I needed. I told her we could go and she said, "No, Mommy...shoes" as she sat down on the chair and stuck her feet out. I asked her, "you want to try on shoes?" She said, "yeah, Mommy, shoes me!"
  • She makes a hilarious monster face and noise. 
  • When she was supposed to be napping, she tried to get me to come get her for almost 30 minutes by yelling "Mommy, I love you!! I love you, Mommy! Mommy?! I love you!"
  • She does not like going to bed these days and will tell me, "No, Mommy, no like take naps!"
  • She loves to buckle herself into her booster seat at the table.
  • When I come to get her out of her crib in the mornings, she sometimes says, "Morning, Mommy!"
  • After slamming her head into me for the second time in a row, I lost it and yelled at her, "No! Stop it! That hurt! Get off the couch, NOW!" Charlie would have burst into tears if I yelled at him like that. She just curled up next to me, gently rubbed my arm, looked up at me and said in her sweetest voice, "hey, mommy."
  • When she leaves the room, she'll say, "Right back, Mommy...right back."
  • She will dance around the room and try to sing "Ring around the rosies" It usually comes out, "Rosie, Rosie, All Down!" and she falls down laughing.
  • Here she is all bundled up for school when it was 12 degrees outside. Love this silly girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment