Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Charlie's First Sleepover

Emily's parents have NEVER spent the night in their house alone since Emily was born. Since we have so many grandparents close by, Kyle and I get to do that a lot...and it's amazing. So I told Emily's Mom that I wanted to keep her kids for a night as our Christmas present to them. So Charlie got to have his first sleepover! Considering Emily had never spent the night away without her parents, and Emerson had never spent the night without Lauren, I think it went pretty well. There were some tears at bedtime and in the middle of the night, but we made it through and everyone was smiling the next morning.

Kyle and Emerson hanging out

Charlie and Emily brushing their teeth

Ready for bed

Emerson LOVED the dog. I think he needs one at his house.

Holly loves Emerson.



Morning cereal and cartoons.

No comments:

Post a Comment