Last year on Charlie's birthday, we took a trip to the aquarium with Daddy, Lili, and Alex. This year, I gave him a few choices and he decided on the Children's Museum. He also really wanted Holly to go. Daddy wasn't able to take the day off this year, but the museum is right by his office, so we met him for lunch afterward. We also took Lili and Charlie's friend Emily with us. Here are some pictures from our trip to the museum.
Playing in the moon sand. Right as I took this picture, I noticed Holly shoving sand in her mouth.
Building with PVC pipes
While Charlie was building, Emily was painting. I took this picture because I was so impressed with her awesome smiley face.
Charlie built some more...
And Emily turned her smiley face into a man. I was so impressed! Isn't this amazing for a 3 year old?!
On to the water table
Building a house with empty boxez
Selfie with Mommy
Building with blocks
This time Charlie and Holly tried painting with Emily
No comments:
Post a Comment