Thursday, June 19, 2014

May Pictures

Here are some pictures from the month of May.

Emily's Mom had a doctor's appointment so I kept all four kids for a few hours. This was a rare moment of calm. I love that both my kids are shoving their mouths with food.


On our way to the farm to visit Aunt Betty

Charlie took this picture. She was mad because he took the phone from her. This is her "ugh! Charlie!" face.

Playing in the water table on the front porch

Just had a bath, relaxing naked on the couch, got my balloon, life is good.

Charlie and Holly going for a joy ride on the neighbor's go-cart

Listening to coach after a ball game. Charlie is second from the right.

Holly wanted to swing on her belly like Charlie, but couldn't quite reach.

Charlie and Luke

Lily, Holly, Luke, and Charlie playing in the water table


Kyle and I got away for a few days and took Jackie to the mountains

Charlie and Kyle building things in the dirt in the backyard

Fun with Grandpa Chuck

A rare moment of sibling peace, Charlie reading a book to Holly

Putting the water hose on the slide seemed like a great idea, until the pool filled up with grass that was stuck to their feet and the yard turned into a giant mud puddle. But they had fun!

Holly learned the joys of pizza for breakfast. 
Mother's Day with Memaw

I got this awesome plant with the kids hand prints on it for Mother's Day. I LOVE IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment