Monday, June 30, 2014

Daddy's New Georgia Tech Office

When Kyle went out of town the weekend before Father's Day, the kids and I got busy setting up his home office as a surprise for Father's Day. I wish I had a before picture, but you'll have to just believe me that the room was a disaster. 

Just a few weeks before Kyle left on his trip, we picked up the desk from an old mall that Kyle's company is tearing down. The drafting table is from Kyle's work. He had been planning to bring it home for a long time, so I arranged with his secretary to go pick it up once he was gone. Then we had the room painted yellow, we hung up all his pictures and curtains, set up the desk, computer and printer, and hooked up the cable to the TV so he can watch sports while he works. Kyle loves it and the timing was great because he just started working from home on Fridays! Yay!




And the kids love the drafting table for coloring.  




1 comment: