We had SO much fun at the concert! Charlie was so excited! When we got there, I asked him if he wanted to get something to eat and he said, "No I just to find our seats." We were sitting in the front row of the balcony. It was a great view. (Although Charlie has since told me that next time he wants to sit "down in the very very front where they come and give you high five.") But he wasn't scared at all, just excited. When we were waiting for it to start, he kept saying, "I want to see Marina". That's the drummer. Apparently she is his favorite. They played all the songs he loves in two 20-25 minute sets. It was perfect for little kids. During their encore Charlie said, "Mommy I tired. We go home now?" Excellent timing! We also decided that next time, Daddy and Holly need to come because Daddy can go get us snacks so we don't have to get up and Holly likes Fresh Beat too. :)
Here are some pictures and video of our fun night.
M&Ms for dinner and a $20 plastic wand. What more could a little boy want?
Chocolate face
Waiting for the show to start
This is during his favorite song. Every time he saw me get the phone out, he would stop singing and dancing. But I caught a little bit here.
No comments:
Post a Comment