Here are a few more notes about Holly at 10 months.
- She is still crawling, sort-of cruising, and she will stand on her own for about 2-3 seconds before falling.
- She babbles a lot. Her favorite words are Mama, Dada, and Jack. Sometimes she says baba, which I think means brother, but I'm not sure.
- She is finally eating real food. For a long time she wasn't interested in food and only wanted her bottle. But one day she just started eating and right now she will try anything, and likes most things. She has eaten grapes, deli turkey, cheese, corn, green beans, cornbread, chicken chili stew, barbecue chicken, potatoes, carrots, spaghetti, macaroni and cheese, and a lot more that I can't remember. I have started giving her whatever we are having. Right now she is easier to feed than Charlie!
- She started waking up at night again. At first I thought it was a growth spurt, then she was teething, and now she has a cold. So there is always some excuse for me to get up with her. In the next few weeks we have got to make it stop though!
- She has two teeth on the bottom now and I can feel one or two more coming through on top.
- She is wearing 12 month clothes, although some of the arms and legs are too tight on her.
Here are some pictures of our sweet little girl who keeps us on our toes!
Enjoying bath time with brother
In one of her cute new outfits
Climbing through brother's tent
With Grandma Wasson
Napping with Mommy
In her best red and black with Lili
Practicing her walking with her new stroller
So first I took this picture and thought they looked so cute playing together...
...but then I noticed this. I asked Charlie if he did it and he said, "No, Holly take marker out my hand and draw on herself." He's probably telling the truth.
Pretty girl
Watching cartoons with brother
This is when she climbed in the fridge
I'll post some videos soon too!
No comments:
Post a Comment