Baby girl is still doing well. Poor girl doesn't get much attention because Charlie is so demanding right now. It's nice though because I'm not constantly thinking about how much longer it is until she is here like I did with Charlie. I really might be the most impatient person on the planet. Here are some notes from the 25th week:
- I'm trying my best not to gain as much weight with this baby as I did with Charlie. With Charlie I gained 45 pounds! I lost it all but it took some work and I was so uncomfortable by the end of the pregnancy. At 25 weeks, I had gained 20 pounds with Charlie. I've only gained 15 so far with baby girl so I'm hoping I can keep this up. That being said, the doctor told me that most of my weight gain with Charlie was probably water weight (since I had lost 30 pounds at my 6 week appointment), so I shouldn't be too discouraged if I gain that much again. We'll see what happens...Thanksgiving, Christmas, and birthday season are coming up. That won't help.
- Other than major heartburn, I haven't had many pregnancy symptoms. No swelling so far!
- I finally remembered to take a pregnancy picture. Charlie wanted to get in on the action too...
You look adorable!!!!! I can't wait to see baby girl :) :)
ReplyDelete