Sunday, November 25, 2012

23 Months

Only one more month until Charlie is two years old. :( He is growing up too fast. I'm thankful everyday that I get to stay home and soak up as much of his toddler-hood as I can. Even though some days I look forward to bed time, I miss him soon after he's asleep.

TALKING
Charlie is so much fun right now. He talks non-stop and his vocabulary has probably doubled in the last month. I can't list all of the words he knows, but some of my favorites are tintin (for Aunt Lynn's dog, Winston), EAT!, dark (he announces this whenever we walk into a room where the light is not on), napkin, toodles and cheers (what they yell out on Mickey Mouse club house - Charlie happily yells along), and many more adorable words and phrases.

PLAYING
Charlie LOVES his gymnastics class. He goes to the Little Gym once a week with Lili for his class. He is so happy there! He loves to hang from the bars, practice his somersaults, dance, run, and play. He loves it so much that we decided to have his birthday party there.

In addition to gym, Charlie likes to play with his cars, his choo-choo, any kind of ball, bouncy houses (he says "bounce! bounce!"), anything he can do with Daddy, and he loves to be outside.

EATING & SLEEPING
Still no vegetable eating going on around here. And unfortunately the last several times I made smoothies, Charlie wouldn't drink it. He has also stopped eating several fruits. I'm hoping that's just a phase!

Sleeping hasn't changed too much except that Charlie often wakes up from his nap in a BAD mood. It lasts about a half hour and there is nothing I can do except ignore him or let him watch TV until he wakes up a little more.

Pictures and Video Coming Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment