Exploring the barrel
Climbing through the uphill tunnel
Climbing up the "ladder"
Climbing onto a slide...
and then going down the slide
Rolling the giant ball
Then onto the next climbing activity (notice he got distracted for a minute with the girls)
Learning how to share with a friend in the tunnel (Note: He's NOT good at it.)
Practicing balance on the big ball (Of course while holding onto a ball)
Another balancing activity
Playing on the trampoline. He can't jump yet but he pretends to jump.
Then onto the next activity.
All of the above pictures were taken at the very beginning of class. Little boys sure do move around quickly! Then came circle time.
You can see Charlie and I in the back of this picture..
...and then Charlie runs away to play.
Why walk in a stupid circle when you can practice your hoops?
As you can see, the little guy gets quite a workout (and so do I!) from our Gymboree classes!
Carey, you look AMAZING!! Way to go, Mommy! I am super impressed :)
ReplyDelete