Thursday, March 29, 2012

Easter Party at School

This Monday I spent some time at Charlie's school for their Easter party. The kids ate pizza lunch, searched for Easter eggs and made an egg craft. It was fun for me to see Charlie with his school friends and spend some time with his teachers. I think he was a little confused as to why I was there but overall he was well behaved. Here are some pictures from the party. 

Enjoying his pizza lunch

He did a great job finding eggs, but he didn't want to put them in his basket. 
He wanted to play with each one he found.

Carefully climbing into the playground

Mowing the weeds

Working on his egg craft. He LOVES these stickers. I let him play with it at home and I'm still picking stickers up off the floor.

A cookie and stickers, what more do you need?

Playing with one of the big boys

You can't catch me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment