One of the many things I love about our neighborhood is how active they are when it comes to holidays. The majority of homes have some kind of Halloween decorations and some house really go all out. One afternoon I drove around in the golf cart with Holly and took some pictures of a few houses to give you an idea.
First is our house. We put up some lights, spider webs, and pumpkins. It took about 30 minutes. Good enough.
I love the skeleton in the rafters.
This house won the pumpkin carving contest.
Ghosts playing ring-around-the-rosie and lots of headstones
This place is crazy. Can you see the creepy little girl on the swing? The bride and groom hanging from a noose? How about the skeletons carrying the casket?!
Creative use of a tree stump
What's with the hanging ghosts in chains? I saw a lot of those.
More scary hanging people and witches
These giant spider webs are popular too.
Big scary bats with faces
This is Holly's favorite. She thought they were waving and she would wave and yell "Hi!" whenever we went by.
Love the flamingo and dog skeletons. They lit up at night.
Super creepy guy coming out of the ground.
Holly's other favorite - mickey mouse pumpkin
This cat is two houses down. Holly calls it "SCARY CAT!"
It started getting cold, so Holly and I headed home. There were so many more that I didn't get pictures of...maybe next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment