Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Halloween School Parties

On Thursday before Halloween, Charlie and Holly both had parties at school as well as the Trick-or-Treat trot (the annual school walk-a-thon/fundraiser). They dressed up as a race-car drive and a witch. It was a very busy morning going back and forth between their classes. Lili was able to come also so we traded places a few times so we could each spend time with Charlie and Holly.

When I first got there, Charlie looked at me and said, "Where's Lili? I didn't want you to come. I wanted Lili."  I told him she would be there in a little while and he looked so disappointed to be stuck with me. Here I am trying to get him to take a picture with me.


Here is Charlie stopping to play some hop-scotch during the trick-or-treat trot. 



When Lili arrived, she took over with Charlie so I could go see Holly at the pumpkin patch. 


After she picked out her pumpkin, we headed back to her room for lunch with her class. They are all so cute and little!




When Holly's party was over, it was time for her class to do the trick-or-treat trot. Here she is with Lili.



It was a great start to our trick-or-treating fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment