You may remember that Charlie and I went to see the Fresh Beat Band in concert back in February. He had so much fun and his only complaints were that Holly and Daddy didn't get to go and that we weren't down in front. Here is the blog post about it.
So when we found out that they were coming back through Atlanta, we decided to go for it before the kids lose interest in them. This time the concert was at the Fabulous Fox Theater, which was exciting in and of itself! This is what I got when I asked the kids to pose for a picture outside the theater. I would be a terrible photographer of children. I just do not have the patience to stand there and beg for a smile. One picture. Good enough. Keep it moving...
We got there early so first we found our seats (11th row!) and Charlie discovered the awesome ceiling.
Here's a picture from their website so you can see how beautiful it is inside.
Ms. Diva enjoyed running up and down the aisles.
We walked around for a little while and then sat down with some popcorn before the show started.
I let the kids watch a lot of their TV show the week before the concert so they would be ready and pumped up to see them in person. Holly was especially excited!
They put a picture of KiKi (on of the members of the band) on a big screen and Holly yelled "kiki! more!".
Once it started, they both had a great time and danced in the aisles. It was adorable!
Holly did start to get tired, (she had only napped for 30 minutes and it was about dinner time), but she rallied and made it through.
Charlie was so cute. He danced in the aisles and several times he would move forward to get as close as he could, then come back to check on us, and then go back to the front.
After the concert, we took the kids to the varsity for the first time.
I just noticed that Holly is dragging this fry along the table as she eats it.
It was such a fun evening!! The kids had a blast and Charlie and I were so glad to have Holly and Daddy with us this time!

No comments:
Post a Comment