The awfully fussy boy who greeted us when we got back from Austin has been gone for a while now and I feel safe saying that the old Charlie is back. It was a rough 4 or 5 days when we got home but he finally got adjusted to his regular routine again and has been much easier to handle since then. He still has some moments and is definitely becoming more determined to get what he wants. Overall though he is a great little boy.
In memory of the terror of those first days back, here is a short clip of one of his many tantrums during that time. As you can see in the video, even the dogs were freaked out.
Hahaha I was dying laughing watching this (sorry Charlie!) because I have SO been there!! He sounds, looks, and acts just like Jack on one of his tantrum days. Love it! This made my day :)
Hahaha I was dying laughing watching this (sorry Charlie!) because I have SO been there!! He sounds, looks, and acts just like Jack on one of his tantrum days. Love it! This made my day :)
ReplyDelete