Thursday, September 29, 2011

Game Day #2

For a second week in a row, we made the trip into Atlanta for the Georgia Tech football game. This time we arrived early enough for Charlie to witness "male bonding", a game day ritual at Kyle's fraternity. All the brothers get up super early and enjoy some adult beverages on the lawn in their boxers and neck ties. They were kind enough to take this picture with us to commemorate Charlie's first male bonding experience. 


After male bonding, Charlie spent some time hanging out with Nana and Poppy and playing with his toys.




The spiky hair in this picture is due to all the sunscreen I put on his head. Although many people thought it was a tribute to Kyle's high school hair. :)


Then it was once again time for Jacket Walk. Before the players arrived we were able to quickly get a shot of Charlie in the Ramblin Wreck. I must admit that I enjoyed seeing Charlie freak out the second he was placed in the car, but it was probably because he had no nap that morning and not because he is a closet Dawg fan. 


Poppy held Charlie while the players walked by to admire him, er, walked through the crowd on their way to the stadium.  


We took Charlie into the game this time, but it was much hotter than we expected and without a morning nap Charlie barely lasted into the second quarter. I took him over to Aunt Lynn's for a much needed nap while Lynn and I watched the game. Overall it was another busy but successful game day for the Holbrook family! 

GT won and so did UGA!

No comments:

Post a Comment