As we celebrate 8 1/2 months, Charlie has one of his first colds. He isn't too fussy but he is congested with a very runny nose and some coughing. Poor guy. :(
More news at 8 1/2 months...
- He is still working on that one bottom tooth and I am guessing a few more because he is drooling everywhere.
- I weighed him this morning and he measured 17 lbs, 15oz.
- He is working very hard at standing on his own. He likes to pull up, then let go and see if he can stand. He last about 1-2 seconds before he falls. Then he gets up and tries again
- No more army crawling, only "regular" crawling now.
- His pincer grasp is improving and he will do whatever it takes to get "puffs" into his mouth, even if he has to suck them off the back of his hand.
- He understands waving hello and bye. He will usually do it on cue and he is very excited when you praise him for it.
- Lately he has started to sleep on his side a lot, rather than only on his stomach.
Other than that he continues to be a sweet, fun baby. He makes us laugh all the time. A few days ago I shaved Cody after I put Charlie to bed and the next morning I couldn't wait to see Charlie's reaction. I brought him in to where Cody was and said, "Look Charlie, Cody got a haircut!" Charlie took one look at Cody and started giggling. I couldn't believe it. Even Charlie thinks Cody looks funny when he is shaved. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment