Monday, June 6, 2011

Picture Update

Below are some pictures from the past few weeks. Charlie and I have been staying busy including trips to the Zoo and the Yellow River Game Ranch. Charlie loved the Game Ranch. We went with his cousins so Aunt Stephanie took the pictures. As soon as I get them, I'll be sure to post some.

Most of our time is spent inside in the afternoons (Atlanta highs have been in the mid to high 90s!) and that's when I can take a lot of pictures. We're leaving this Saturday for a week at Amelia Island so I'm sure there will be a lot of pictures from the trip. Also, it will be our first long car trip with Charlie so wish us luck!


After I posted that picture of how he "always" sleeps curled up, he once again set me straight by doing something completely different and falling asleep like this.

Charlie and I at the zoo.

Fun with laundry

And of course he goes in for the bite

Now that Charlie is rolling all over the place, I set up the "baby jail" so I can keep him contained sometimes.

So far, he doesn't seem to mind his baby jail. He is happy chewing on his fingers and playing with his toys.

I forgot to mention that Kyle recently had LASIK surgery. I'm going to do it too but I can't until I stop nursing. So for now, I'm so jealous. Kyle is loving it and he now has 20/15 vision! Here are some pictures of Charlie and Kyle playing (without glasses!).



No comments:

Post a Comment