- Sleeping - We're still doing well with sleeping. We haven't started formula at night so he still gets up once or twice between 7:30 pm and 7:30 am. For now I'm okay with it. If we have a bad night I just take a nap when he takes his morning nap. His napping is better also. He rarely fights the morning nap but he often fights the afternoon nap. Usually I win and he falls asleep. Sometimes he cries for 45 minutes to an hour without falling asleep, and then I'll go in and get him up.
- Reflux - No changes, although he does spit up a little more.
- Teething - Charlie is always putting things in his mouth. When I put him on my shoulder to burp him, he tries to suck on my face. He's also drooling more and more. And unfortunately he had a fever tonight. If he still has a fever in the morning I'll take him to the doctor to see if it's an ear infection or something else. Hopefully it's just teething.
- Sitting Up - Charlie is getting better at his head control and he can sit up, while supported by the Boppy pillow, for a few seconds.
- Rolling around - He is really good at rolling to where he wants to be. Luckily he's not too quick but he has rolled into the edge of the table once and got a little bump on his head.
- Making noises - Charlie has learned how to "make noise" and blow tiny bubbles with his lips. I can't think of how else to explain it except to show you this video. For some reason, he likes to do this a lot at Cody and then watch to see if Cody reacts.
- Feel and texture - Charlie is really into feeling things with his hands. He especially likes our couch, his sheets, me, and the shower nozzle we use when he is taking a bath. He loves to hold it and put his hands in the water.
Rolling around
Sitting up!
Such a cutie-pie
This is how he sleeps - pressed up against the side
Poor guy definitely got his Mommy's ears!
No comments:
Post a Comment