Monday, November 29, 2010

SWELLING

Anyone remember the scene in Pure Luck
when Martin Short is stung by a bee?

That's how I feel these days. :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh no, Carey!! Are they sore too? Mine get all tingly in the evenings after working all day but if I put them up on the coffee table the pain goes away quickly. Does anything help the swelling go down? Have anything under your desk at work to keep them propped up on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allison - They get sore when I walk around but it's not too bad if I'm still. Unfortunately I can't seem to control it with putting my feet up, drinking tons of water, or avoiding salt. Sometimes when I sit down and put them up, the swelling gets a lot worse.I have no idea why.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear that!! Ryall massages mine almost nightly and that seems to work. Would you let Kyle do yours? Think that would help to get the blood circulation going?

    ReplyDelete