Friday, November 19, 2010

Notes from 34 Weeks

  • I feel like I have been pregnant forever and I can't believe there are still 6 more weeks to go until my due date!
  • My last day at work is officially December 15h. That's 16 more working days, but who's counting? :) I thought that things would really slow down at work but I've actually been busy and in the office a lot. It's good because it makes the days go by quickly but I know it makes the swelling and the aches and pains worse.
  • The swelling - It's gross. My feet are huge. My knees & ankles hurt when I walk. As Chris Rock would say, I look like I'm baking bread in my shoes. Ew.
  • The wrist braces are still working great at night. If I plan to lay down for more than 5-10 minutes I have to put them on or my fingers go numb.
  • I still have issues with heartburn. Some days are worse than others. I can only take 2 zantac every 24 hours so I try to save one for right before dinner. As long as I take it within 30 minutes of dinner, I'm pretty good at bedtime. If I take it too early or too late, it makes sleeping very difficult.
  • Luckily I haven't had back pain too much. At the end of a long day it's sore but I make sure to do my stretches and by the next morning I'm pain free (for the most part - it seems like my whole body aches a little when I wake up).
  • Charlie still moves a lot. His movements are sometimes painful as he pushes on my organs or stretches my skin with his rolling around.
  • I haven't had any Braxton-Hicks contractions that I know of, but I do have a lot of round ligament pain.
  • Next Doctor appointment is Wednesday, December 1st.
  • Even though I'm so over being pregnant and I feel huge, I would take all of it and then some because Charlie is worth it and I CANNOT WAIT to meet him! I'm SO thankful that he and I are both healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment