Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My Church Family Shower

My amazing friend Holly threw me a shower for all of my friends from church. It was a tailgate / UGA / GT themed shower and it was so much fun. Kyle & I are so lucky to have made so many great friends at church the past few years. Charlie is one loved little boy and his St. Matthew's family will adore him!

The creativity began with the invitation


It's a party!


The food was SO yummy. There were both UGA & GT plates & napkins. The cake in the middle is in the shape of a stadium with UGA and GT flags.

Georgia / Georgia Tech roses

Caroline and I showing our spirit

I think I was actually outnumbered by GT fans though.

Jo (Holly's Mom) made this adorable and awesome blanket for Charlie. It has UGA on one side and GT on the other!

An Episcopal Onesie! 

The cutest attendee, Hannah Livermont. Too bad she's a Tech fan. :)

Me and the awesome hostess, Holly

1 comment: