Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Movement

Baby Charlie's movement has changed quite a bit in the past few weeks. Well I guess his movement hasn't necessarily changed but the way I feel it has changed. At first it was like little bubbles and it tickled a little. But slowly it has become more solid. Now it feels like there is a worm inside me sometimes. That's the best way I can think to describe it. It's pretty much exactly what you would imagine it would feel like if a little person inside you was moving around.

I know from our ultrasound that I can't feel every movement yet. He was laying on his belly wiggling and arching his back and I couldn't feel it. The ultrasound tech asked me to lay on my side for a while hoping he would roll over. We waited a while and nothing happened. She came back to check and he was still on his belly. But after the ultrasound tech left and we were waiting for the doctor, I felt him move. When the doctor came in, he had rolled over from his belly to his back. So I know I felt him roll over. That was pretty neat!

1 comment:

  1. I am so, so excited that you can feel him :) That's awesome!! The best feeling ever!

    ReplyDelete