I have to thank Kyle's Mom and my Mom for helping me to stock up on maternity clothes. It's hard to start over with a whole new wardrobe. It's also strange shopping for maternity clothes because some things fit me best in a small and some fit best in a large.
Last night my Mom and I went out and I was able to find some shirts that made me look pregnant rather than fat, so that was nice! Here's me at work today in one of my new outfits:

You're adorable!! Check CL/ Ebay/ consign sales for more maternity clothes too.
ReplyDeleteIt's still tough being in the in-between phase of even maternity clothes. Of course the clothes I'm wearing now will definitely not fit me in a few months but if I wore all my "9 month" clothes, it'd look like I was wearing a tent now. Don't let it get you down, you'll be looking fabulous either way!
You are SOOOOOO CUTE!! I love it!
ReplyDeleteYou do look adorable Carey. So happy everything is going well.
ReplyDelete