Here is a quick video peek at the nursery. You're only allowed to view this if you promise not to make fun of me for having it almost finished already. :)
It looks soooooo good!!! I love how you angled the crib so it's not just flat against the wall!! So sweet!! Enjoy every second in that room (before and after Charlie arrives). I'm just jealous yours is finished and ours isn't even emptied yet...guess we ought to get on that sometime soon.
It looks soooooo good!!! I love how you angled the crib so it's not just flat against the wall!! So sweet!! Enjoy every second in that room (before and after Charlie arrives). I'm just jealous yours is finished and ours isn't even emptied yet...guess we ought to get on that sometime soon.
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! You're ahead of the game, so much better that way. It looks so precious and will look even more precious once Charlie is in it :)
ReplyDeleteYou've done an awesome job! You go girl!
ReplyDeleteVencilla