Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Thankful Monday...or Tuesday

I'm having an incredibly frustrating day so I'm going to cheat on my list today. Below is the list Lynn sent me on Sunday that made me cry because it was so sweet. I hope she doesn't mind! Not all of the items on the list will make sense to you, but they all have special meaning to me. Today I'm thankful for Lynn.
  • Your loving happy healthy husband and strong marriage
  • The way Jackie thinks she is your mom even though she is a formerly stray dog with poor vision and incontinence issues
  • The fact that Britney Spears is still occasionally putting out awesome dance music (although she looks pretty rough, but at least the music is fun, come on, that "Three" song is so catchy)
  • Clarke Howard
  • Girl Scout Cookies
  • The fact that we live in a country with civil rights and liberties that most other countries don't have
  • That plastic thing you organize your makeup in that you like
  • Going to get new face wash and getting to pick from the dozens of options that will all end up working the same, but its fun anyway.
  • Your family and friends who think and pray about you and your family every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment