Kyle and I had a great time this weekend visiting with Uncle Steffen and Aunt Betty. I can't wait to post pictures and tell you all about it...except that all of my pictures are on our desktop computer, which is currently being serviced by a professional. Apparently some worm got into it and has been sending out spam email for a few weeks. Last night my internet quit working and I spent HOURS trying to fix it. Finally this morning I got someone from AT&T on the phone. They said our internet service had been shut off because of abuse (the worm) and they wouldn't restore it until we showed that it had been professionally cleaned. It will be a few days before I get my computer back. :(
In other news, our friends Stephanie and Ryan are being admitted to the hospital tonight in antipation of Ryder's arrival! He already weighs 9-10 pounds and they're planning to induce her tomorrow. Congratulations and good luck to Ryan & Steph!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment