A lot of people have asked me if I have a feeling on the sex of the baby. I don't really have a strong feeling either way, but if I had to guess, I would say it's a girl. I asked Kyle (before telling him what I thought) and he said girl too. Since then, Susanne's Mom has said it's a girl and Kyle's sister dreamt it was a girl.
Tonight I looked at the Chinese lunar calendar, which is based on the mother's birthday and the month of conception. Guess what? - girl. And the heartbeat predictor - girl. I don't put much, if any, faith in either of these predictors, but it does look like a pattern is developing!
We won't know for sure for another few months, but until then, let us know what you think!
Update: I looked at a different Chinese gender chart based on age and month of conception and it said boy.
Update 2: Last night I had a dream where we found out it's a boy at the ultrasound. So much for the pattern of signs that it's a girl!
My guess is boy....only becuase I always wanted a big brother growing up and didn't have one. Then our first was a boy, so HOPEFULLY he'll be someone else's big brother one day. Make sense!?! Yeah, so I'm going with boy.
ReplyDelete