Maddie's boyfriend, Sahil, lifting Holly to the ceiling.
Emily talked Charlie and Barrett into playing dress up.
Holly had a make-up tumbling class with all the big kids. She was about a foot shorter and many years younger than everyone else. She loved it.
Exploring the creek at the end of our street. After this, Charlie asked if we could play in the creek every day for several weeks. Unfortunately for him, it was way too cold most days.
When I visited Charlie's school to read a story to his class, I saw this hanging up outside his room. He had never mentioned the snake to me!
The kids were driving me crazy while running errands. We had made two trips to the bathroom already in this store alone. They asked me to take their picture and I turned around ready to snap at them. Then I saw this. Just when I want to drop them at the curb, they find a way to redeem themselves for a little while longer.
Lili took the kids and I to Lanier World one day during the break. It was pretty cold but that didn't stop the kids from playing in the snow and enjoying some carnival rides.
Another day during winter break, we baked and decorated cookies with friends.
Everland with friends
Arriving home after fireworks at a friends' house
No comments:
Post a Comment