For the second year in a row, we hosted Thanksgiving at our house this year. It was a full house with 18 people! Luckily, we have plenty of room and I had lots of help. I actually did very little cooking, which makes it pretty easy.
On Tuesday before Thanksgiving, we visited Memaw at her retirement home. While we were there, the kids decorated a small tree for her room.
And they were so sweet giving her hugs.
The night before hosting 18 people at our house, I was busy cleaning up and getting ready, so Charlie got himself some dinner...cereal on top of the counter. Luckily Holly was spending the night at Nana's, so she was out of the way.
We were all ready to go on Thanksgiving, and took the chance to get a family picture.
It was a full house.
Holly played with Lynn and Grandpa.
And finally it was time to eat!
The kids finished their meals in under 30 seconds. I think all they ate was their rolls. So then they ran around the house while everyone ate.
After some naps for everyone, we relaxed that night and the kids had a picnic with no shirts on.
No comments:
Post a Comment