- She still spits up a lot. Some days she will hardly spit up all day, and other days it's huge amounts of throw up all day long. I am avoiding dairy and that helps. I think the biggest culprit is when she is shifted around a lot, and how she eats. If she is laying down too much when she eats, and then you pick her up too fast, watch out.
- She loves to smile. I don't remember Charlie smiling that much. In fact, I remember thinking that he didn't smile the way other babies did. But Holly is a smiley baby! She loves it when anyone looks at her and smiles.
- She is a good sleeper at night. Most nights she wakes up once between 8:30 and 8:00. There are still some nights when it's twice, but there have also been a handful of nights where she didn't wake up at all. Last night she slept from 8:30 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.!
- She is very easy-going and would rather be on the floor or in her swing than being held most of the time. I think this is due to the reflux.
- She is madly in love with her brother. He gets the biggest smiles and if he is around, she is looking at him.
- She doesn't like to be on her stomach and I don't put her on it very often because she always throws up - A LOT.
- She likes to coo and make noises while she kicks her legs and swings her arms.
- She still has red hair and blue eyes, but she is losing a lot of hair. And she is looking more and more like her brother!
Charlie at 11 weeks..
.
Holly at 11 weeks...
No comments:
Post a Comment