Monday, May 27, 2013

End of the Year

It is that time of year when classes are coming to an end. Preschool is out for the summer (BOO!). I sure will miss Charlie's teachers. They were wonderful! I can't believe that in just a little over a year, Holly will be in their class! On the last day of school, they gave me this amazing framed collage of pictures from the year. 


The end of the year also meant school picture time. I was pleasantly surprised that they are better than plain old school pictures with a blue backdrop. I thought Charlie's picture came out so well!


In addition to preschool, gymnastics classes also ended for the year. They had a special class where each kid received a medal. I took Holly to watch Charlie receive his medal. It was so cute.



And here he is having fun and showing off his skills...




I'm sad that the school year has come to an end, but we have a whole summer full of fun activities ahead of us!


No comments:

Post a Comment