Thursday, December 27, 2012

Baby Girl Update - 30.5 Weeks

Finally an update on baby girl! We have decided on a name, Holly Sue Holbrook. Sue is Kyle's Mom's name and we just liked the name Holly. So baby Holly it is! 

I am now about 7 months pregnant and starting to feel somewhat large. I've gained 25 pounds, which is not ideal, but good enough for me. I had a day or two of nausea and feeling lousy but that has since passed and I'm doing fine now. I still have major heartburn and occasional headaches, and I get an ache in my right hip almost every evening. I think it's just from picking up Charlie and doing chores around the house. I must favor that side. But overall I still think it's easier at this point than my pregnancy with Charlie. There are still two months to go so I'm nervous that it could all change for the worse any day. But so far, so good. 

At our last appointment, they confirmed that my c-section will be February 28th, bright and early at 7:30 a.m. That's only 9 weeks from today! I can't believe it! 

Here is a belly picture from today. Getting bigger!


1 comment:

  1. Yay baby Holly!!! Can't wait to "meet" her :) And you look great! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete