Monday, December 10, 2012

Baby Girl Update - 28 Weeks


  • Baby girl is starting to make her presence known. I really feel pregnant now. I don't have much swelling (yet), probably because I'm not working full time. 
  • She moves a lot more now and sometimes it hurts. I think she moves just as much as Charlie did at this point. Of course her favorite time of day is the evening. That's when she goes crazy. 
  • I got Charlie to come over and feel her move this morning. He looked excited and a little confused and then he quickly pulled his hand away and went back to playing with his cars.
  • The tentative date for the c-section is February 28th. They haven't called me to confirm that date, but that's what I was told at my last appointment.
  • Other than heartburn, some general aches & pains, and headaches, for the most part this pregnancy has been fairly low-key so far. Less than 12 weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment