Monday, October 8, 2012

Baby Girl Update - 19 Weeks

I recently had the anatomy scan for baby girl, where they look at each organ, each bone, each spinal vertebrae. Everything looked wonderful! Baby girl is growing well and right on schedule. Here are some pictures from the scan.




I can feel her move sometimes, but it doesn't seem like she moves as much as Charlie did. I don't know if it's because it's too early or if Charlie did move more. The ultrasound technician did tell me that boys tend to kick and punch more than girls so it can be easier to feel their movements early on. It also could be that I'm busy chasing after Charlie so I don't notice as many of the movements as I did with Charlie.

Overall I am feeling much better and not "pregnant sick". I feel fairly normal in terms of energy and I'm trying to cherish this time before my belly gets huge and my feet swell!

No comments:

Post a Comment