Afterward we made our way downtown to meet up with Aunt Alex for brunch at Five Star Day Cafe (yum!). Charlie ate one and half chocolate chip muffins and then nothing else all day (more on that later). Full after brunch, we took a walk through north campus. Kyle had never really seen the UGA campus so it was fun for me to show him and Charlie where I used to have class and do the crossword puzzle study. Charlie loved all the room to run. Our first stop was the chapel bell.
Then we let Charlie run through Herty field and throw coins in the fountain.
We continued on to the bookstore where we got Charlie a new UGA t-shirt and some cute pink UGA goodies for baby girl. On our way back, I made sure to get a picture of Charlie and I in front of the Arch. Kyle was a good sport all day, but he drew the line at a picture in front of the Arch.
It was a beautiful day in Athens and I loved showing my boys around town. Maybe one day we'll all make it back on a game day to cheer on the Dawgs! Hey, a girl can dream. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment