Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Ear Infection - Round Two
After taking antibiotics for 9 days, Charlie's fever came back and he sounded congested again. So back to the doctor we went. He was diagnosed with a "really bad" ear infection, but this time it's in the left ear. The right ear looks a little better than before and is not infected. Also, he broke out in a rash all over his body and it turns out he is allergic to the Amoxicillan they had prescribed. (That wasn't a big surprised because my Mom, sister, and I are all allergic to Pinicillan.) He started a Z-PAC today and hopefully that will take care of the ear infection. I can't help but notice that this is the first time he's really been sick and it just happens I drastically cut back nursing just a few weeks ago. O well...it had to happen sometime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment