Only 2 weeks left until Charlie's birthday! Here are some notes from our last update of Charlie's first year. :(
- Kisses - I don't know if I've mentioned this before but Charlie is so sweet about giving kisses. He's a little sloppy (big open mouth), but we loves his sloppy kisses of course.
- Couch Climbing - We taught Charlie how to properly get off the couch and now he loves climbing up on the couch and then climbing back down. I don't think he's been into his playroom in days except to grab a toy and then carry it back with him onto the couch.
- Weaning - I have been slowly weaning Charlie over the past month. We're down to one feeding in the morning. Then he takes a bottle before each nap and before bed. He usually only drinks 3-4 ounces of formula at a time. I worry that he's not getting enough liquid and we're trying all kinds of different cups, adding a little juice to water, drinkable yogurt...you name it. Any suggestions from fellow mommies out there???
- Eating - Like most little boys, Charlie is becoming picky about vegetables. It's a struggle to get him to eat any, especially anything with broccoli or green beans. He will eat pretty much any fruit that has been pureed but he's picky about pieces of fruit. So far he really only likes to feed himself bananas and peaches. So what does he eat? Meat! Meatballs, meatloaf, pieces of chicken, BBQ - he loves it all. And as I've mentioned before, he really likes cheese and bread.
Here are some pictures from the past few weeks. First, playing at the Mall of Georgia (indoor!) playground:
I took Charlie to this awesome bouncy house place that had special bouncy areas just for toddlers. (And it's free until Charlie is one year old!). But of course, Charlie had the most fun with an exersaucer just like the one we have at home:
After Charlie's traumatic haircut, we took him to the playground. He really loved this firetruck play area.
Another Sunday in the nursery with Mom and the big kids:
No comments:
Post a Comment